Dear
parents,
Our
item is looking great. Thank you to
those parents who have sent in the black t-shirt and black leggings or black
trousers/shorts to wear in the show. I
have some spares so let me know if there is a problem.
Here
are the times your children need to be at school to take part in our Arts
Festival.
Wednesday 23rd September at 5.30 ready for a 6 o’clock
show.
Thursday 24th September at 4.o’clock ready for a 4.30
show.
The
food festival and art galleries will be open for you to look around and get
some yummy food while you are waiting.
If
you will not be able to get your child to these shows please let me know as we
will have to change our dance. The children have worked hard. Please support
them.
Tickets
for the show are on sale at the office. They are $2 each. They will sell out!
Thank
you so much for your support.
Julie
Boyd





Oh I wish I was there for the massage circle. Looks like you are having heaps of fun doing PMP in the classroom.
ReplyDelete