Monday, 21 September 2015

Week 10

Wow!!!  We are awesome!

Room 16 did a great,  amazing and spectacular effort today in our first official Arts Festival performance.  I am proud of every single one of you, your expression and enthusiasm were wonderful to see.  It shows us that working hard and practicing pays off.

Please be in class at Wednesday 5.30pm before the 6pm show and on Thursday at 4pm before the 4.30pm show.

Remember to  head along to Room 12, after school to see the creative arts display and enjoy some of the yummy food that is for sale.  Have a great holiday and lets hope for some fine and warm weather.

Check out our photos.
















3 comments:

  1. Room 16 - you all look amazing. I just loved watching you grooving on the stage. I really wanted to get up and dance along with you. Well done - you all deserve a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rm 16, you all look wonderful in your costumes. Enjoy the rest of your exciting week on stage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great show guys. Thank you to all involved. What a great experience for the children.

    ReplyDelete