Thursday, 20 August 2015

Week 5
Room 16 are full swing into our practicing for our Week 10 production.  We have two songs that we have started learning the moves for and we have one more to go.

Remember to leave week 10 free to come and see our routines.  There will be a matinee show and two later shows.

Our costumes are being made and we are going to be gorgeous.  Students will just need a plain white or black t-shirt and black tights, shorts or trousers to wear underneath their costumes.

Check out the photos of us practicing.





5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun Room 16. I can't wait to see you all dressed up and on the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like there is some great dancing happening in Room 16. I can't wait to see you all in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you perform Room 16!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your performance. Looks like you have so much fun at school. Thank you julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo can't wait to watch Room 16 perform :)

    ReplyDelete