Saturday, 21 March 2015

Week 8

Tomorrow we will be starting week 8 of term 1.  I will be finishing reading testing with Room 16 students. Please keep reading with your child everyday.  In maths we will be having a basic facts focus including:
  • addition to 5 and 10
  • Subtracting 0, 1 up to 10 from 10
  • addition  and subtraction using doubles knowledge.
  • adding and subtracting missing numbers to 10.
I will be testing students next week so any practice you can do at home with your child would be helpful.  A reminder that we have a school assembly on Friday at 12pm, join us if you can make it.

Room 16, are a fantastic group of students.  Below are some photos from Big Air Gym a few weeks ago,






































2 comments:

  1. I liked looking at your photos from Big Air Gym, I had my first trip there last week and it looks like amazing fun. Keep working hard because we are getting close to the end of term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Room 16 -you all look so fit and flexible and look like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete